Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
nsaspook said:
Funny coincidence, I got this one on my social media today:

remote-control-car.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary, BillTre, WWGD and 3 others
Physics news on Phys.org
main-qimg-f4c0baaec2a03fb54328d952d0259063-lq.jpeg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, Hamiltonian, jack action and 1 other person
The perfect symbol of our time is the leaf blower.

_nc_ohc=YeoOR49m2z4AX9MKj7M&_nc_ht=scontent-ham3-1.jpg


It moves a problem from one place to another without solving it, requires valuable energy, and makes a lot of noise.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Bystander, BillTre, DrClaude and 1 other person
main-qimg-fbe068aea7ca555fa309c8a5e709668c-lq.jpeg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, jack action, Bystander and 1 other person
main-qimg-2e40aadc87b35f89d2706a499f86ee57-lq.jpeg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: jack action, DennisN, Hamiltonian and 1 other person
mfb said:
What if that chain would have lead to a loop?
I hear it often does. There are only so many therapists to go around.
 
BillTre said:
They are becoming more scarce as burials are down and cremations are up.
I remember reading that because of poor planning, some places were running out of space to bury people , and in general.
 
"Hey, I heard you got fired from the unemployment office."

"Yeah... you know what really sucks about it?"

"No, what?"

"I have to keep on going there."
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, WWGD, jack action and 2 others