Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
- 20,819
- 28,467
Are there even reported cases?jtbell said:So if you then lose the matching sock in the dryer, what does it come back as?
- 20,819
- 28,467
Science Advisor
- 6,735
- 2,438
Since I became a father, I have become much more meticulous looking at the laundry advice tags on things
I often give the advice on drinking plenty of water. This is the reason
I often give the advice on drinking plenty of water. This is the reason
Last edited:
Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
- 20,819
- 28,467
Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
Science Advisor
- 6,735
- 2,438
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Husband: "What would you do if I won the lottery?"
Wife: "I would take half and leave you."
Husband: "Good, I won 12 dollars, here's 6, now get out."
Wife: "I would take half and leave you."
Husband: "Good, I won 12 dollars, here's 6, now get out."
- 19,385
- 15,622
- 20,819
- 28,467
phinds said:
pinball1970
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 3,878
- 6,213
Filament to LED you could throw a stack of physics/environmental stuff in there too.BillTre said:
I'll wait for your upgrade Bill
- 16,098
- 9,306
Quoth the raven, "I got more."BillTre said:
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 22,832
- 14,880
Science Advisor
- 6,735
- 2,438
Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
pinball1970
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 3,878
- 6,213
Even better speaking softly under her breath it as she is writing it out.dextercioby said:
- 20,819
- 28,467
"Where are your earphones?"
"I don't wear them any longer since the accident."
"Which accident?"
"Someone offered me a beer and I didn't hear him."
"I don't wear them any longer since the accident."
"Which accident?"
"Someone offered me a beer and I didn't hear him."
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8