Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 20,819
- 28,467
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
Short but sweet : 
- 20,819
- 28,467
Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
sbrothy
Gold Member
- 1,896
- 1,548
Pilot must've been stoned. (Sorry).fresh_42 said:
[EDIT: Dunno what happened to the picture. Couldn't correct it.)
Jonathan Scott
Gold Member
- 2,358
- 1,274
In case anyone else is wondering what happened, this is actually an artwork:fresh_42 said:
https://www.gallery.ca/magazine/your-collection/jimmie-durham-they-will-be-smashed
- 20,819
- 28,467
Jonathan Scott said:In case anyone else is wondering what happened, this is actually an artwork:
https://www.gallery.ca/magazine/your-collection/jimmie-durham-they-will-be-smashed
Jimmie Durham formerly known as Wile E. Coyote.
Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
SHE: "So where do you work?"
HE: "I work where other people have fun".
SHE: "Like a DJ?"
HE: "No, I am a gynecologist."
HE: "I work where other people have fun".
SHE: "Like a DJ?"
HE: "No, I am a gynecologist."
- 19,385
- 15,622
- 20,819
- 28,467
Ouch! That took me way too long.phinds said:
- 20,819
- 28,467
Yes. It was not a language thing. I actually searched for a paradoxon.berkeman said:That's because you went straight to the mathematical definition.![]()
Admin
- 69,782
- 25,629
Here you gofresh_42 said:I actually searched for a paradoxon.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url...ved=0CA8QjRxqFwoTCJDv2tnSnf0CFQAAAAAdAAAAABAE
- 13,926
- 16,803
What goes "quack, quack" and is logically inconsistent? A pair o' ducks.
Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
- 20,819
- 28,467
sbrothy
Gold Member
- 1,896
- 1,548
I'm tempted to to ask what is wrong with America but I probably wont like the answer, :Pdextercioby said:
- 19,385
- 15,622
Oh, do NOT get us started.sbrothy said:I'm tempted to to ask what is wrong with America but I probably wont like the answer, :P

- 20,819
- 28,467
phinds said:Oh, do NOT get us started.![]()
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Whenever my wife is upset I let her color in my tattoos.
She just needs a shoulder to crayon.
She just needs a shoulder to crayon.
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8