Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 2,020
- 843
-Dan
- 20,819
- 28,467
Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
- 20,819
- 28,467
Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
Science Advisor
- 3,635
- 3,328
That would be 'Tent' and 'Bicycle' respectively.dextercioby said:
- 2,020
- 843
I couldn't get there. It was cold and it was snowing too hard. I had to swing by the church for a while until it passed.BillTre said:
-Dan
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
Tsk tsk tsk. I'm over 60 and did something like 40,000 ft-lbs of weight lifts last night, with as many controlled releases. And I'm just getting back in shape again.fresh_42 said:
Many people choose to be old. I decided aging and dying are for sissies and I refuse to do it!
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
Every time I jump on the elliptical to do my high intensity interval training, I think "Run for your life!" My next thought is often, "And I hope I don't die". 

- 2,020
- 843
Hmph. Every time I do stuff like that the tendonitis in my left elbow acts up and I start wheezing.Ivan Seeking said:Every time I jump on the elliptical to do my high intensity interval training, I think "Run for your life!" My next thought is often, "And I hope I don't die".![]()
-Dan
Arjan82
- 625
- 619
Or as a famous Dutch writer (Harry Mulisch) once said:Ivan Seeking said:Many people choose to be old. I decided aging and dying are for sissies and I refuse to do it!
"My mortality remains to be proven..."
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
Yes, most of us have to compensate and figure out what we CAN do.topsquark said:Hmph. Every time I do stuff like that the tendonitis in my left elbow acts up and I start wheezing.
-Dan
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Science Advisor
- 3,635
- 3,328
Oh, my. I sometimes forget there are ads on youtube.
- 2,188
- 2,694
Once YouTube Vanced shuts down, we will all be in huge trouble. Though desktop users won't face any trouble.Bandersnatch said:Oh, my. I sometimes forget there are ads on youtube.
Science Advisor
- 3,635
- 3,328
You can always download and use the desktop version of firefox for android, and watch youtube from there. All the extensions and addons work the same.Wrichik Basu said:Once YouTube Vanced shuts down, we will all be in huge trouble.
- 2,188
- 2,694
I use Firefox on Android, and am pleased that it allows AdGuard. Even a few months back, the YouTube website from mobile browser didn't have the Shorts tab. Checked just now, and it is there!Bandersnatch said:You can always download and use the desktop version of firefox for android, and watch youtube from there. All the extensions and addons work the same.
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8