Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
What's worse than being dumped by your spouse / boyfriend / girlfriend?

Being dumped by a chatbot.

HALey: "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that any more."
 
Physics news on Phys.org
fresh_42 said:
I didn't know how to translate the spirit and "Sauber!"

Sauber means 'clean' (also 'pure' I guess? Similar to a Dutch word). But in this case I think 'sharp' would be better, in the sense of 'sharpest tool in the shed', with a healthy dose of sarcasm 😆. Or 'right on!' will also work. So you could translate it as:

"Right on! He got it!"
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: dextercioby and fresh_42
Screenshot_20230322_125051_Facebook.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, dextercioby, Wrichik Basu and 4 others
DYK that modern kids come with automatic remote control for "come down for dinner"?
c81cd5ca9fb04adf8c5fc6a1831a2f64.png
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur, BillTre and Wrichik Basu
Went to visit my friend at the hospital. He was in a room with six sick Sikhs.
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: dextercioby and Wrichik Basu
WWGD said:
Went to visit my friend at the hospital. He was in a room with six, sick Sikhs.
Try "six sick chicks seek six chic Sikhs."
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: dextercioby and WWGD
My uncle was a conductor. He got hit by lightning.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, dextercioby, Wrichik Basu and 2 others
kuruman said:
My uncle was a conductor. He got hit by lightning.
My uncle was a conductor. He took his own baton to work on his first day, but the bus driver said he didn't need one.