Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
dextercioby said:
fb_img_1679823328633-jpg.jpg

Why did I think of this?
1679968233607.png


(This will make sense only if you have seen a specific British sitcom from the 70s and early 80s.)
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Say hello to our new employee in accounting!

Excel Rose

1680003833851.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, dextercioby, davenn and 3 others
A DEA officer stopped by our farm and said “I need to inspect your farm for growing illegal drugs.” I said “Okay, but don’t go in that field over there.”
The arrogant officer shoved his badge in my face. “See this badge?! This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish on any land!!
I heard loud screams, looked up, and saw the DEA officer running for his life, being chased by my big old mean bull. With every step the bull was gaining ground. The officer was clearly terrified.
I threw down my tools, ran to the fence and yelled at the top of my lungs, “Your badge, show him your BADGE!!”

nc_ohc=Hk99oT70Q7IAX-UzThy&_nc_ht=scontent.fsyd3-1.jpg
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, Wrichik Basu, DennisN and 3 others
A man orders 5 beers and drinks them pretty fast.
Then he orders 4 beers and drinks them pretty fast.
Then 3.
Then 2.

Then he slurs: That is funny. The less I drink the more I get drunk.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, davenn, Jarvis323 and 2 others
What happened to

“Never insult seven men when all your packing is a six-shooter.”

— Zane Grey
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, BillTre, topsquark and 2 others
phinds said:
Ouch! Took me at least 20 seconds to figure that one out. Embarrassing.
You beat me by ~ a minute---no longer king of the __________.
 
dextercioby said:
This is reality! There are a few sites in Germany where busloads of Chinese tourists are regularly driven through (Rüdesheim, Tittsee, Heidelberg, Neuschwanstein). And not a few of them carry back home all the trash they produced!
 
Pretty sure this one, or one just like it, has been posted here before, but just in case ...
11523-jpeg.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Informative
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark, pinball1970, nsaspook and 6 others
Typical case of Better safe than sorry :smile:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970 and BillTre
I don't know, man. The Trojans weren't particularly reliable when it comes to letting a fun thing in and keeping it from spilling out a few sneaky guys that then mess up everything.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, Ibix, fresh_42 and 1 other person
BvU said:
Typical case of Better safe than sorry :smile:
You certainly mean by buying the diapers.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970 and BvU