Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
_nc_ohc=dmuAtynxty8AX8WID3a&_nc_ht=scontent-fra5-2.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: davenn, Wrichik Basu, nuuskur and 4 others
Physics news on Phys.org
Dwayne Johnson, aka " The Rock", will be having another child soon. To be called " Prudential", a piece of the Rock.
 
Patient: Will I be OK, Doc?

Doctor: I doubt it. Mercury is in Uranus right now.

Patient: I don't do that astrology stuff.

Doctor: Me neither. My thermometer just broke.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, Ibix, DennisN and 1 other person
Since Mercury impedes cognitive function, I guess that would make him a dumb ass.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, Ibix, nuuskur and 2 others
dextercioby said:
My father was informally known at his place of work as Mr Ibix, OBE, because his exclamation of choice when it all went pear shaped was "Oh, Bloody 'Ell".
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: dextercioby, BillTre and berkeman