Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
I guess I had written this earlier in this thread, but in India, there was a Court ruling that you have to wear a mask even when driving alone because any place outside your house is a public place, including your car, even if you keep all the windows up. Thereafter, people got fined for not wearing a mask when driving alone.WWGD said:Not political
View attachment 332044
Wow. While on the topic,Wrichik Basu said:I guess I had written this earlier in this thread, but in India, there was a Court ruling that you have to wear a mask even when driving alone because any place outside your house is a public place, including your car, even if you keep all the windows up. Thereafter, people got fined for not wearing a mask when driving alone.
The webcomic Questionable Content has one of the characters gets kicked between the legs by a combat robot. His speech bubble appears from off the bottom of the panel: "Metal foot... to... mantenna array... pain level... Shatnerian... in... intensity."phinds said:
DennisN said:
Reminds me of the Pepsi Harrier incident.nsaspook said: