Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,344 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
IMG-20230429-WA0001.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, Wrichik Basu, davenn and 2 others
First man on the moon:
H: Next on the checklist is number 54. Time to examine your exhaust port.
FMOTM: No.
H: Please, check your exhaust port.
FMOTM: Over my dead body.
H: It's standard safety procedure, FFS.
FMOTM: Nobody touches my exhaust port. Besides, it's fine. Never been better. Everybody bleeds a little from there.
 
Bandersnatch said:
Hello. Please explain the joke please. Thank you.
I can link to the German thesis addressing all its implications.
 
Ibix said:
It's ok, the police don't bother unless you're more than 5% above the limit, so you're good to ##13\frac 18\mathrm{mph}##.
I guess they had a new delivery of speed cams and found ...
SwissMade.png
... at the bottom side.
 
Ibix said:
Is Switzerland a nice country to live in?
It is indeed, but I'd recommend the Welsh part, and before I forget ...
Ibix said:
I dunno, but the flag is a big plus.
...
howling-wolf-small-jpg.jpg