Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
20230104_054203.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, davenn, BillTre and 3 others
Physics news on Phys.org
WWGD said:
[All shrimp were born male, but grow into females as they mature]
Hmm. Interesting strategy. The mature females can always have naughties with young boys, and... it's normal.

I wonder whether CRISPR could engineer a similar thing in humans, but with genders reversed? :rolleyes:
 
WWGD said:
[How does one man manage to look like Bill Clinton and the Queen simultaneously?]
Poor guy. I wonder if he also suffers from an anus horriblis?
 
strangerep said:
Hmm. Interesting strategy. The mature females can always have naughties with young boys, and... it's normal.

I wonder whether CRISPR could engineer a similar thing in humans, but with genders reversed? :rolleyes:
Let's ask TikTok.
 
My son complained about a horrendous pun I made, and asked (in proper teenage dramatic fashion) WHY he had to put up with my jokes. I told him he was probably being pun-ished for something.

He didn't think that was as funny as I did...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: phinds, mfb, dextercioby and 2 others

Teams of Forest Rangers shoot grizzlies with sedative darts before approaching.​

There's safety in numb bears.​

 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, strangerep, jack action and 4 others
20230107_214750.jpg
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, gmax137, jack action and 1 other person
Echo 6 Sierra said:
Why did the chicken cross the road?

He was stapled to Sid Vicious.
Who in turn was attempting to teach the o'possum it could be done
 
20230108_235949.jpg
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, jack action, dextercioby and 1 other person