Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
sbrothy
Gold Member
- 1,896
- 1,548
As I've been away for some time I can't remember if I posted this one. Still, I want my return to be on a bright note and I cculdn't find it using search. So here is the most intellectual joke I know:
Q: Whats green, brown, has four legs and will kill you instantly if it falls on you from a tree?
A: A pool table.
Q: Whats green, brown, has four legs and will kill you instantly if it falls on you from a tree?
A: A pool table.
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
I made that post over 18 years ago! LOL!!!Shyleea1 said:Something soft and warm for your trunk and junk, with ears
- 20,819
- 28,467
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
Just a quick lesson in behavioural biology:
- 19,385
- 15,622
A protective dad
Self-protective that is.
Self-protective that is.
Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
" I told you to leave the bee alone. Now you look like one of the Kardashians "WWGD said:
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8