Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
Arjan82 said:
Or as a famous Dutch writer (Harry Mulisch) once said:
"My mortality remains to be proven..."

I guess it's fair to say that if I'm not immortal, I'll never know it.
 
download (27).jpg

-Dan
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Ivan Seeking
Maybe a bit cruel:
20230124_153722.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, Ivan Seeking, berkeman and 3 others
Where does stuff that does its job but isn't brilliant get made?
In the satisfactory.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: 256bits, Ivan Seeking, Borg and 1 other person
I bought a dog off a blacksmith. When I got it home it made a bolt for the door.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: 256bits, WWGD, Ivan Seeking and 1 other person
I'm going bald. :oldcry: But a friend told me he's going bald too and swears by a natural solution, a rabbit skin cap. From a distance it looks like hare.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: Ivan Seeking, Wrichik Basu, Borg and 1 other person
Ibix said:
I actually LOL'ed at that one. I'm on a train. Got a few weird looks. Perhaps I should tell them the joke...?
Why not? Wear a helmet, just in case they get an idea ;). Would be ironic if Jagger and team were there.
 
Tornado Drill​

Friday, we had a tornado drill. The PA announcement said: "This is a tornado drill. Please move quickly away from any and all windows."

Somebody yelled out: "Quick! Get to a DOS prompt."
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, Wrichik Basu and fresh_42
phinds said:
Tornado Drill​

Friday, we had a tornado drill. The PA announcement said: "This is a tornado drill. Please move quickly away from any and all windows."

Somebody yelled out: "Quick! Get to a DOS prompt."
Red Dwarf had an "abandon ship" alarm with the ship's computer repeating "This is not a drill! This is not a drill! This is a drill! <Plays recording of pneumatic drill> Abandon ship!"