Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,343 replies · 3M views
FB_IMG_1694773048439.jpg
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Not political
Screenshot_20230915_104300_Samsung Internet.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, nuuskur, BillTre and 1 other person
WWGD said:
Not political
View attachment 332044
I guess I had written this earlier in this thread, but in India, there was a Court ruling that you have to wear a mask even when driving alone because any place outside your house is a public place, including your car, even if you keep all the windows up. Thereafter, people got fined for not wearing a mask when driving alone.
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: phinds, WWGD and BillTre
Wrichik Basu said:
I guess I had written this earlier in this thread, but in India, there was a Court ruling that you have to wear a mask even when driving alone because any place outside your house is a public place, including your car, even if you keep all the windows up. Thereafter, people got fined for not wearing a mask when driving alone.
Wow. While on the topic,
Screenshot_20230718_172045_Samsung Internet.jpg
 
phinds said:
The webcomic Questionable Content has one of the characters gets kicked between the legs by a combat robot. His speech bubble appears from off the bottom of the panel: "Metal foot... to... mantenna array... pain level... Shatnerian... in... intensity."
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark, BillTre, DennisN and 1 other person
DennisN said:

A school classmate of mine had the ability to squirt saliva directly out of his salivary gland in a thin stream.

He went to medical college and ended up as a nephrologist, so I don't think he ever had occasion to demonstrate his 'skill' in an interview.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: BillTre and DennisN