Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
Hmmm ... a bit of cognitive dissonance here

1698249514304.png
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, fresh_42 and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
What do you get when you cross Frankenstein with the Invisible Man?

I don't know, but it's probably not much to look at.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, Ibix, DennisN and 1 other person
It's missing the "No U Turn" sign.
 
  • Like
  • Informative
Likes   Reactions: davenn, phinds, Wrichik Basu and 2 others
phinds said:
Hmmm ... a bit of cognitive dissonance here

View attachment 334223
Does anyone else see the shadow on the door as an alien with its hands to its face as if it's just been screaming at the sky and is now overcome with emotion? Or is my brain being odder than usual?
 
Ibix said:
Does anyone else see the shadow on the door as an alien with its hands to its face as if it's just been screaming at the sky and is now overcome with emotion? Or is my brain being odder than usual?
Definitely odder than usual :smile:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: topsquark and fresh_42
Ibix said:
Does anyone else see the shadow on the door as an alien with its hands to its face as if it's just been screaming at the sky and is now overcome with emotion? Or is my brain being odder than usual?
I only see a spider. I always see spiders in inkblots.

-Dan
 
topsquark said:
I only see a spider. I always see spiders in inkblots.

-Dan
Work on it! They had more fun, esp. Steve Buscemi.

 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: gmax137 and Borg
jtbell said:
When that cartoon was first published in 1993, I clipped it from my wife's New Yorker magazine and put it on my office door. The college where we both taught had recently gotten Internet access, and I had started participating in that era's social media, Usenet.
Slightly OT
Those were the days my friend.

I once ran a Usenet node off a Convergent Technologies Megaframe (CTIX 20 MHz 68020). UUCP to UUCP via 1200/2400 modem.
https://www.tuhs.org/Usenet/comp.unix.misc/1991-June/000595.html
 
davenn said:
Seriously annoyed that they lost by one point
I would be annoyed for losing against a team that didn't lay a single try!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: dextercioby and davenn
Ibix said:
African or European?

African, European swallows are non-migratory :wink:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix and BillTre