Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
Ibix said:
African or European?
African, obviously. European swallows are too small. Then on the other hand … African swallows are non-migratory.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Screenshot_20231029_191114_Samsung Internet.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre and fresh_42
WWGD said:
Hubcap?
Ash tray from when they used to allow smoking in restaurants.

Unfortunately, I remember seeing those. :oldeyes:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: BillTre, fresh_42 and WWGD
Ah, Jeez, I REALLY didn't plan on going for a cross-country run today.

Then those damned game wardens just came out of nowhere.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix and berkeman
I tried to impress a girl by putting my foot down on the pedal.

But she already knew how to open the bin lid.