Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 20,819
- 28,467
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 24,696
- 9,099
- 2,020
- 843
The scary thing is, I have a friend who honestly would not understand this joke.nuuskur said:
-Dan
pinball1970
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 3,883
- 6,216
She has a foot missing!?WWGD said:
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 20,819
- 28,467
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 24,696
- 9,099
Not a lame joke, just an admission.How I feel answering any question in the hard science subforums.
- 20,819
- 28,467
Science Advisor
- 3,766
- 2,215
She probably just removed her prosthetic for the pic. A single nightstand getting ready for a one night stand?WWGD said:No idea, though I doubt she could move around like that if she did.
Adam Hills gets around pretty well with just one foot. See his recent tv show "Grow Another Foot" about a (very) rough rugby competition for disabled people. According to Adam, it's about a bunch of disabled people trying to make each other even more disabled.
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 24,696
- 9,099
That's the joke I meant to post and then forgot what it was.fresh_42 said:
Wife: "Oh my God, Honey! Bag your bags! I won the lottery!"
Husband: "That's wonderful babe! Just lemme know what am I packing for - mountains or beach?"
Wife: "I don't care - just get out!"
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8
