Mentor
- 37,546
- 14,425
The number of zeros is not in the 0.0001% that is controlled.
For the sake of me, I don't get it. Is this a lame joke continuation?DrClaude said:That's 10-8, not 10-6.

Ah ha!Psinter said:For the sake of me, I don't get it. Is this a lame joke continuation?
Because this table told me what is micro.
Ahaha, now I get it. Thanks!OmCheeto said:Ah ha!
That darn % sign will put you off by two orders of magnitude, if you're not careful.
x% = x/100
lol . . . I like this one a lot ^^Ibix said:A man walks into a bar. Ouch.
aaaabeeiiklmmNnnooRrssTtww. The barman says "We don't serve your sort in here either".DrGreg said:Times New Roman walks into a bar. The barman says "We don't serve your type in here."
Ibix said:aaaabeeiiklmmNnnooRrssTtww. The barman says "We don't serve your sort in here either".
Lame enough for ya?
Hurkyl said:Did you hear the one about the cannibal who dumped his girlfriend?
A man walks into a bar with a crocodile on a leash. "Do you serve foreigners here?" he asks the bartender.Kevin McHugh said:NoTwo eggs and a piece of toast walk into a bar and the toast says"I'd like to buy my two friends a drink." The bartender says "I'm sorry, we don't serve breakfast here."
You mean the womenswear https://www.victoriassecret.com/ in New York ?Psinter said:I want to know what is the secret of Victoria.
You know it!Pepper Mint said:You mean the womenswear https://www.victoriassecret.com/ in New York ?![]()
Not everyone has the bread for a suitcase like that.davenn said:OK you lot, you asked for it ! ... don't say you weren't warned
https://scontent-syd1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13139095_1446125402080705_7136497526394434_n.jpg?oh=9be067ed4a09ff488da207d54b00eca0&oe=57A318F2D

lol! I need that on a t-shirt!davenn said:ohhh dear ...
https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13179180_804522663012518_1816825525115751260_n.jpg?oh=fe58ba6187b75c57707b125629715554&oe=57E60C34
davenn said:ohhh dear ...
https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13179180_804522663012518_1816825525115751260_n.jpg?oh=fe58ba6187b75c57707b125629715554&oe=57E60C34