Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,344 replies · 3M views
lightandmatter said:
I thought the chicken crossed the road to see their flat mate.
sophiecentaur said:
Wasn't that the hedgehog? :wink:
In Texas, it would be an armadillo.
51ZAAFcbCJL.jpg


Around here, it's possums. A nearby restaurant (long gone out of business) used to sell tins of "Yellow Stripe" brand possum meat. ?:)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: sophiecentaur and Ibix
Physics news on Phys.org
jtbell said:
In Texas, it would be an armadillo.
51ZAAFcbCJL.jpg


Around here, it's possums. A nearby restaurant (long gone out of business) used to sell tins of "Yellow Stripe" brand possum meat. ?:)
Ohhh man, that shocked me, when driving around TX particularly the eastern half ... so, so many dead armadillos :frown:
Only saw a couple of live ones and they were so close to the road that their days were probably numbered tooDave
 
jtbell said:
A nearby restaurant ...

Remember The Roadkill Café? Slogan: "From Your Grill to Ours"
 
While we're talking about Texas... here's a Texan trying to brag to a Vermonter about how big his state is.

Texan: "I can start in Texas and drive all day and all night and all the next day, and I'm still in Texas!"
Vermonter: "I know what you mean... I used to have a car like that myself."
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: CalcNerd, davenn, gmax137 and 1 other person
fresh_42 said:
What's your latest 100 m time?

hahaha ... with my heart and breathing hassles, I can't run 50m without almost collapsing on the groundD
 
jtbell said:
In Texas, it would be an armadillo.
51ZAAFcbCJL.jpg


Around here, it's possums. A nearby restaurant (long gone out of business) used to sell tins of "Yellow Stripe" brand possum meat. ?:)

In Texas, they take an empty long neck beer bottle, and place it in the armadillo's curled up legs. It looks like they're lying on their backs drinking a cold one. I nearly died laughing first time I saw that.
 
Brilliant ! :smile:

tho I don't think the daughter is overly impressed :biggrin:

https://scontent-syd1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14729199_335138946847752_1598082827045977115_n.jpg?oh=23fef874fcac7de0d26c696d8815a21d&oe=588E7C16
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: CalcNerd, BillTre, mfb and 2 others
Husband?

I have a flushband. It can remotely flush the toilet when I'm not home. What can this "hus-band" of yours do?
 
They say Python emphasizes readability, but in all honesty I see it a little bit tangled.

And I C#.
 
I'm flashing back to fifth grade here...

Knock knock.
Who's there?
Apple.
Apple who?
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Apple.
Apple who?
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Apple.
Apple who?
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Orange.
Orange who?
Orange you glad I didn't say apple?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and OmCheeto
1st man: I had a wooden car with wooden wheels, a wooden engine and a wooden bodywork.
2nd man: How was it?
1st man: It wooden go.
 
Why did the farmer drive over his potato crop with a steamroller?
He wanted to grow mashed potatoes.
 
I named my IPod The Titanic so whenever I connect to ITunes it says The Titanic is syncing.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and DrClaude
Why did the unappreciated cow sit down behind his cow?
He wanted to get a pat on the back.
 
Are deep sea divers with chicken pox any good?
Well, they certainly come up to scratch.
 
What happened to the frog when he stopped on double-yellow lines?
He was toad away.
 
Why did the robber take a bar of soap with him when he went to rob the bank?
So he could make a clean getaway.
 
Pupil: Are you sure this recipe's right?
Cooking teacher: Pineapples, three cubed - what's wrong with that?
Pupil: Well, 27 pineapples seem an awful lot for one fruit salad.
 
Why did the unemployed man take a course in meditation?
He said it was better than sitting around all day doing nothing.
 
https://scontent-syd2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14639829_337694539925526_2165686511216826298_n.jpg?oh=88be2f38b61d6e817f2a103395966ead&oe=58A0EE28
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Sophia, DrClaude and Ibix
https://scontent-syd2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13900324_291092841252363_6545170887574035715_n.jpg?oh=eec983910947f95fe5728000077f2475&oe=58D1B407
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: CalcNerd, Sophia, 1oldman2 and 2 others
What's the nearest black hole?
Las Vegas, NV, USA
What happens in Vegas ...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Sophia, 1oldman2 and davenn