Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,344 replies · 3M views
jtbell said:
You guys are all wet.
I don't think they mined about your insults.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: mfb and *now*
Physics news on Phys.org
87744256_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent.fmuc3-1.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: diogenesNY, davenn, DrClaude and 2 others
Did you hear that Texas A&M has a new program to help their History students remember their courses better, it is called Aggiemnemnonics.
 
Patient: "My left knee has started to hurt a bit."

Doctor: "Well, you're 65, you have to expect more aches and pains as you get older."

Patient: "But my other knee is 65, too, and it feels OK."
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, davenn, strangerep and 2 others
Patient: "Doc, I think I'm a dog."

Psychiatrist: "Get off the couch!"
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, 256bits, Steelwolf and 2 others
244957


It took me longer, than it should have, to get this one when I first saw it
How about you ?
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary, Klystron, jack action and 6 others
davenn said:
It took me longer, than it should have, to get this one when I first saw it
How about you ?
About 2 secs -- it's easier if you say them aloud. :oldbiggrin:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and Steelwolf
davenn said:
View attachment 244957

It took me longer, than it should have, to get this one when I first saw it
How about you ?
I think I've read it three times before I got it. I was caught in the loop what makes a pig different from the other ones.
 
fresh_42 said:
I was caught in the loop what makes a pig different from the other ones.
ahhh yeah, that would have thrown you off track

It took me 5 - 10 mins to put the "pigs call late" and the way the lower right pic looks :rolleyes:
 
Well, they finally found why the Israeli moon lander Berensheet crashed. It seems that the tank they used for oxidizer for that landing phase was somehow filled with a mass lightly smoked salmon fillet instead of the Liquified Oxygen that it Should have had.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary and Ibix
Back to the roots. Here comes a real lame one:

Q: What's the name of Bruce Lee's vegetarian brother?
A: Brocco Lee.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and Steelwolf
Yeah Ibex, it was one of those international translation things, like the Mars Lander with FPS and MPS mixed up, someone made a wrong assumption and ruined all that salmon. Seems it does not feed through the thrusters worth a darn.
 
Ibix said:
Steelwolf said:
... Israeli smoked salmon fillet...
Now that one took me a moment to figure out.
Me too -- I had to Google it.
 
fresh_42 said:
Here comes a real lame one:
No, when a lame joke comes along it sounds like step, drag, step, drag, step, drag.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, Steelwolf and Bystander
Steelwolf said:
Seems it does not feed through the thrusters worth a darn.
I see why you wrote darn - because salmon feeds through dams quite well. Or over them, at least.
 
strangerep said:
Me too -- I had to Google it.
Other way around for me. Liquid oxygen? LO? LO2? LOx... oh I get it...
 
A friend of mine pointed out that Berensheet crashed due to an incidence of sheer bad Lox.

Or to mis-quote an old old song from TV Comedy:

"If It Weren't fer Bad Lox I'd Have No Lox At All, Gloom, Despair and Agony on me..." (Google: Hee Haw, Television, Comedy)

Heck, Google should be paying me with all the traffic I redirect!
 
Last edited:
And Ibix, with the lame puns, as I pointed out earlier, the reason we come across so many of the Lame Puns is because all the good, healthy ones run away unless unique up on them carefully.