Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 24,696
- 9,093
OK, it took me a long time to see the right one, but I did see it.WWGD said:
I don't get the left one, and I don't know if left and right are part of some meta-joke.

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
Yes, sorry, they are unrelated. The one in the right is supposed to be the gag.DaveC426913 said:OK, it took me a long time to see the right one, but I did see it.
I don't get the left one, and I don't know if left and right are part of some meta-joke.
![]()
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 24,696
- 9,093
Thank you for your quick response, which will allow me to sleep tonight.WWGD said:Yes, sorry, they are unrelated. The one in the right is supposed to be the gag.
- 19,385
- 15,622
- 20,819
- 28,467
WWGD said:I'm uncertified as a joke explained. Must obtain German nationality to be certified.
We do not explain them. We enumerate them.
BWV
- 1,690
- 2,023
Filip Larsen
Gold Member
- 2,155
- 1,091
Perhaps that is a reference to the fun fact that the ring finger is hard to move on its own when other fingers are fixed at something? At least that is common entertaining "prank" at parties .. well, childrens birthday parties anyway.DaveC426913 said:I don't get the left one
- 1,098
- 1,385
BWV
- 1,690
- 2,023
- 19,385
- 15,622
So which one is photo-shopped, the singer or the monkey?BillTre said:
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8
