Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,344 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
256bits
Gold Member
- 4,284
- 2,297
Who is pranking who??WWGD said:
In other words, it better be...
- 20,819
- 28,467
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
When I was in high school, we went on a field trip to court. It was one person after another pleading guilty or not guilty to whatever they were accused of, mostly misdemeanors. It was kind of boring to watch.WWGD said:
One guy, looking a little weird, like he's having a hangover or something, stands in court - handcuffed and all - and the accusation begins in a very serious manner:
«Mister so-and-so is accused of stealing a car. Make, model, and year being a Chevrolet Caprice Classic 1986.»
Me and my body looked at each other and we were thinking: «Hey, that's the same model as a police car. Wouldn't it be funny if ...» And the accusation going on, still with a very serious tone:
«The property was owned by the local police department.»
Me and my body could barely hold back our laughter. Enough that the judge, lawyers, and everybody else turned back to look at us like they were wondering what was going on. All I could think of was «Don't you get it? He didn't steal a car, the idiot stole a POLICE car!»
Apparently, it was only funny to me and my body.
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
I always thought I would wish for love, money, and fame. Now, this is what I want to do:
- 13,926
- 16,805
I'm reminded of a quote I saw somewhere of someone checking with a forum that "1 is true, 0 is false, right?" To which some genius responded "1", an answer that is both perfectly correct and totally unhelpful.
- 20,819
- 28,467
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
I remember someone being asked about ( along the lines of*):Ibix said:I'm reminded of a quote I saw somewhere of someone checking with a forum that "1 is true, 0 is false, right?" To which some genius responded "1", an answer that is both perfectly correct and totally unhelpful.
Do you know Julie Ormandy?
Only Julie.
* Last name started with ' Or'.
artis
- 1,479
- 977
Here's another dog joke.
- 1,098
- 1,385
artis
- 1,479
- 977
In cash money news,given the recent value drop of Rubles Russia has introduced a new type of cash register...
Money laundering now also has a new meaning
Money laundering now also has a new meaning
Oggy_oggy_oggy
I had a racing snail once... tried to make it go faster by removing its shell.
But it just made it more slug..ish
But it just made it more slug..ish
- 13,926
- 16,805
"Click on the squares that do not contain dogs".WWGD said:
Now I'm afraid I might be a robot...
artis
- 1,479
- 977
Not sure whether this isn't "preplanned" but found it funny anyway
sysprog
- 2,617
- 1,793
To me it looks very dangerous ##-## the foot end of the underside of the mattress shows a large tear ##-## the mattress has steel springs in it ##-## I don't see a way to in advance rule out an unacceptably high risk of possibly serious injury.artis said:Not sure whether this isn't "preplanned" but found it funny anyway
artis
- 1,479
- 977
Most likely an airbag. I've seen even worse videos where one sits right on top of one and just blows himself up. I mean one can easily brake the spinal cord or as minimum cause disc hernia with something like that.sysprog said:To me it looks very dangerous ##-## the foot end of the underside of the mattress shows a large tear ##-## the mattress has steel springs in it ##-## I don't see a way to in advance rule out an unacceptably high risk of possibly serious injury.
Anyway , who am I to say to others on how they should injure themselves...
sysprog
- 2,617
- 1,793
It's three airbags, with steel springs between them and the recipient of their force ##-## in my opinion, whatever funniness the prank may conduce, it's not worth the attendant risk of potentially serious injury.artis said:Most likely an airbag. I've seen even worse videos where one sits right on top of one and just blows himself up. I mean one can easily brake the spinal cord or as minimum cause disc hernia with something like that.
Anyway , who am I to say to others on how they should injure themselves...![]()
- 20,819
- 28,467
Here are the final steps of my new wine glass!
.
.
.
.
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8