Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,344 replies · 3M views
20220312_140311.jpg
20220312_135836.jpg
20220312_135714.jpg
20220312_135943.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, artis, Jodo and 7 others
Physics news on Phys.org
WWGD said:
When I was in high school, we went on a field trip to court. It was one person after another pleading guilty or not guilty to whatever they were accused of, mostly misdemeanors. It was kind of boring to watch.

One guy, looking a little weird, like he's having a hangover or something, stands in court - handcuffed and all - and the accusation begins in a very serious manner:

«Mister so-and-so is accused of stealing a car. Make, model, and year being a Chevrolet Caprice Classic 1986.»

Me and my body looked at each other and we were thinking: «Hey, that's the same model as a police car. Wouldn't it be funny if ...» And the accusation going on, still with a very serious tone:

«The property was owned by the local police department.»

Me and my body could barely hold back our laughter. Enough that the judge, lawyers, and everybody else turned back to look at us like they were wondering what was going on. All I could think of was «Don't you get it? He didn't steal a car, the idiot stole a POLICE car!»

Apparently, it was only funny to me and my body.
 
I'm reminded of a quote I saw somewhere of someone checking with a forum that "1 is true, 0 is false, right?" To which some genius responded "1", an answer that is both perfectly correct and totally unhelpful.
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: artis and Borg
Ibix said:
I'm reminded of a quote I saw somewhere of someone checking with a forum that "1 is true, 0 is false, right?" To which some genius responded "1", an answer that is both perfectly correct and totally unhelpful.
I remember someone being asked about ( along the lines of*):
Do you know Julie Ormandy?
Only Julie.

* Last name started with ' Or'.
 
In cash money news,given the recent value drop of Rubles Russia has introduced a new type of cash register...

7885d0a6fdddb53735cb4fa0d33270d2.jpg


Money laundering now also has a new meaning
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: sysprog and BillTre
I had a racing snail once... tried to make it go faster by removing its shell.
But it just made it more slug..ish
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, Hamiltonian and gmax137
Ibix said:
"Click on the squares that do not contain dogs".

Now I'm afraid I might be a robot...
I bit something. And it didn't taste like a muffin...
 
All the things this heater has seen:
20220316_215819.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, Keith_McClary, Klystron and 3 others
artis said:
Not sure whether this isn't "preplanned" but found it funny anyway
To me it looks very dangerous ##-## the foot end of the underside of the mattress shows a large tear ##-## the mattress has steel springs in it ##-## I don't see a way to in advance rule out an unacceptably high risk of possibly serious injury.
 
sysprog said:
To me it looks very dangerous ##-## the foot end of the underside of the mattress shows a large tear ##-## the mattress has steel springs in it ##-## I don't see a way to in advance rule out an unacceptably high risk of possibly serious injury.
Most likely an airbag. I've seen even worse videos where one sits right on top of one and just blows himself up. I mean one can easily brake the spinal cord or as minimum cause disc hernia with something like that.
Anyway , who am I to say to others on how they should injure themselves...:biggrin:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary
artis said:
Most likely an airbag. I've seen even worse videos where one sits right on top of one and just blows himself up. I mean one can easily brake the spinal cord or as minimum cause disc hernia with something like that.
Anyway , who am I to say to others on how they should injure themselves...:biggrin:
It's three airbags, with steel springs between them and the recipient of their force ##-## in my opinion, whatever funniness the prank may conduce, it's not worth the attendant risk of potentially serious injury.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Jonathan Scott