Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
Science Fun Fact #1 --

It was Pythagoras' mother who was the first person ever to use the expression "Do the math!".
 
Physics news on Phys.org
1594581679141.png
 
Wrichik Basu said:
Do you have the link to the video to which these comments were posted?
Not off hand, I will look it up.
 
Wrichik Basu said:
1594581679141-png.png
Reminds me of a joke back in the day when all offices had fax machines. (Younger readers may have to find out what a fax machine was.)

If you run out of paper, you can ask another office to fax some blank pages to you.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, collinsmark, jack action and 4 others
main-qimg-e21f0829fc13d4a3c10a72bf51246a85.jpeg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, collinsmark, jim mcnamara and 1 other person
main-qimg-0fd3c39171e3e3c824414d617bbe1bf2.jpeg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Bandersnatch, Wrichik Basu, Bystander and 1 other person


From the youtube comments:
Kirara's Mom - "I feel sorry for you extroverts. Us introverts is fine."

REPLY
Hey It's Dom! - "Lollll. I'm not an extrovert, I'm an introvert, and I need to get out of this house and have some alone timeeee."
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: mfb, WWGD and fresh_42
wrobel said:
fitness
My Russian is very rusty, I did not notice that the first word transliterates to "fitness club".