Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
Ibix said:
I would say more thingy

1661341409546.png
 
Physics news on Phys.org
IMG_5649.jpg


but everybody knows Australia is fake so the above is just a fun drawing.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, dextercioby, BillTre and 3 others
Mayhem said:
Pearson textbooks be like:
I think the only pearson textbook I enjoy is Munkres Topology...

Idea for dinner?
1661361399311.png
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, Ibix and pinball1970
malawi_glenn said:
Salmon flu
Are we going to get into a "Steve Martin Rubberheads" routine here?
 
nuuskur said:
[...] but everybody knows Australia is fake so the above is just a fun drawing.
Well, the cat vomiting out Tasmania as a fur ball is not an entirely fictitious metaphor.
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur and BillTre
malawi_glenn said:
I think the only pearson textbook I enjoy is Munkres Topology...

Idea for dinner?
View attachment 313220
I thought it was salmon too!

Mind you it was a word I had never heard before and I think I was about 8.
 
fresh_42 said:
"You cannot name your son Yellower!"
"Why not? Yours is Oliver."
I cannot catch the theme.
does it have something to do with hex code #9D8F65
 
256bits said:
I cannot catch the theme.
does it have something to do with hex code #9D8F65
Oliver might be interpreted as "more olive", and olive is indeed a colour.
 
Ibix said:
Oliver might be interpreted as "more olive", and olive is indeed a colour.
I actually was playing around with color - yellow olive is hex code 9D8F65.
I have to go back and give fresh a Like.
 
"Hi. My name is Olive. I'm the eldest."
"Howdy. I'm Oliver. I'm the middle."
"I'm Olivest and I hate my parents."
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: mfb, BillTre, nuuskur and 3 others
172188712_3992795804097227_3460634444831718779_n.jpg


179849219_10219340628412287_5816879819398406274_n.jpg


180529973_10219346587801268_8454666710248389433_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, jack action, Wrichik Basu and 2 others
A constant ##C## and ##e^x## were out walking one day when they saw a differential operator approaching.
- ”Help! It will eat me alive!” shouted the constant in terror.
- ”Stand close to me and I will protect you. We will get through it unharmed together!” said ##e^x##.

As the differential operator came closer ##e^x## loudly declared
- ”Hello differential operator! We are ##C e^x##!”
The differential operator smiled hungrily and said
-”Hello ##C e^x##! I am ##\partial / \partial y## …”
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude, DennisN, Wrichik Basu and 2 others