Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
Screenshot_20240404_135258_Samsung Internet.jpg

Dog bless you.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Baluncore said:
Yes, but they hide if you look.
That's what they want you to think.
 
Baluncore said:
Yes, but they hide if you look.
Borg said:
That's what they want you to think.
I don't trust either of you.
 
The latest report on the earthquake in NY this morning:
1712365100930.png
 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Care
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, pinball1970, DrClaude and 4 others
I sent that exact same joke when my sister asked if I felt the quake.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, BillTre and nsaspook
With an infinite number of monkeys typing on an infinite number of computers, in very short order the stench in the room would be just god-awful.
 
  • Like
  • Informative
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, DennisN and nsaspook
WWGD said:
If anyone wonders why cats do these things: they rub themselves against things to leave their scent and claim ownership of it.

One of my cats has done it lately with my tablet when I'm reading it in bed. She does it so intensely that she sometimes have closed apps when rubbing against the screen. She also has a habit of biting on the usb cable :smile:.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude and WWGD