Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,332 replies · 3M views
The bartender says, "We don't serve tachyons here". A tachyon walks into a bar.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
f3fa7155491229ea72443e1c0ac8d177.jpg
 
Love triangles: The only triangles Pythagoras didn't have a solution for. (Or did he?)
 
When I see lovers' names carved in a tree, I don't think it's cute. I just find it strange how many people have knives on a date.

-RudeComedian
 
Quick... what's this?

3979.gif


A worm crawling across a razor blade.
 
Borek said:

:smile:Hahahaha! I so remember this from the other day. Various radio stations have been copying it. Glad you could find the original and share it.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/t1.0-9/1002028_460069430782116_1016006956_n.jpg​
 
Borek said:
Ships in bottles are made by retired gynecologists.
Oh yuk. You just made me wonder what retired proctologists do... (?)
 
http://cdn.themetapicture.com/media/funny-sign-closed-short-staff.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.gagful.com/uploads/2011_11/1320688553_Batman_is_too_busy_with_the_World_Cup_gag.jpg
 
jmneutr0nn3 said:
What did one fish say to the other? If you keep your mouth closed you will not get caught.
And what did the fish say when it hit the wall?
Dam!
 
Last edited:
Adjoint said:
And what did the fish say when it hit the wall?
Dam!

LoL. Here's another lame joke about anteaters:

Why don't anteaters get sick? Because they're full of anty-bodies.
 
jmneutr0nn3 said:
LoL. Here's another lame joke about anteaters:

Why don't anteaters get sick? Because they're full of anty-bodies.

:smile::smile:
 
collinsmark said:
:smile::smile:

Finally, you thought that this joke was funny. Was it really?
Another one:
Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side!
 
Two drums and a cymbal fall off a truck. Badum TSSS
 
Today's Jokes

A couple, both age 78, went to a sex therapist's office. The doctor asked, "What can I do for you?"
The man said, "Will you watch us have sex?"
The doctor looked puzzled, but agreed.
When the couple finished, the doctor said, "There's nothing wrong with the way you have sex," and charged them $50.
This happened several weeks in a row. The couple would make an appointment, have sex with no problems, pay the doctor, then leave.
Finally, the doctor asked, "Just exactly what are you trying to find out?"
"We're not trying to find out anything," the husband replied.
"She's married and we can't go to her house. I'm married and we can't go to my house. The Holiday Inn charges $90. The Hilton charges $108. We do it here for $50...and I get $43 back from Medicare..

-------------------------------------

There is a real shortage of ammunition at the moment in the UK but this morning I lucked in and managed to find a local Gun Shops where I was able to buy several cases of ammo. On the way home I stopped at the petrol (gas) station where a drop-dead gorgeous blonde was filling up her car at the next pump. She looked at the ammo in the back of my Land Rover and said in a very sexy voice, "I'm a big believer in barter, Big Guy...Would you be interested in trading sex for ammo?" So, I thought about it for a few seconds and then I asked, "What kinda ammo you got?"


cheers
Dave
 
dkotschessaa said:
What's Bruce Lee's favorite drink?

Wataaaaaah!
Wasn't that his favorite verbal expression before and during fight? I notice that in some of his films.