Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
mfb said:
Only if the mug is larger than one.
True. But square mugs can only hold beer that's gone flat.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jtbell, DrClaude, davenn and 1 other person
Physics news on Phys.org
mfb said:
Only if the mug is larger than one.
It's always larger than one [other mug ...] ...
Ibix said:
True. But square mugs can only hold beer that's gone flat.
Beer always goes "flat" in our 3 dimensional Euclidean flat space ...

Conclusion: fresh.. [beer] is [always] right! ...
 
Last edited:
fresh_42 said:
But you won't get rid of the root.
That's ok. We like roots. They are so radical! ...
 
I've been rooting around the last few threads looking for a decently lame joke. Unfortunately, I don't see much to root for and I'm not sure what's at the root of the problem.
 
Mr. Shakespeare was trying to decide whether to have potatoes for dinner:

"Tuber or not tuber, that is the question."
 
Did you hear about the glue that's used to hold train whistles in place?

It's called tootpaste.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jim mcnamara, Ibix, davenn and 1 other person
iphone-vs-android-jpg.jpg
 
Attachments
  • iphone-vs-android-jpg.jpg
    iphone-vs-android-jpg.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 420
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri
In San Antonio, Texas, how do people rally themselves for dessert after a huge meal of barbeque?

"Remember the à la mode!"
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Mark44 and Stavros Kiri
If relationship counselors were lawyers:

The problem here isn't that your wife is lying to you. The problem is that YOU believe her. Why do you believe her? This wouldn't have happened if you hadn't believed her.

Plaintiff: Because I love her too much. *cries*
Lawyer: There it is, your honor. It is HIS fault. Not my clients'. No further questions.
 
A guy gets wheeled into the operating room for his surgery.

"Uh, Doc... why is that guy at the anesthesia station wearing a rabbit suit?"

"Him? That's the ether bunny."
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, collinsmark and Charles Link
(International Students' Applications mis-fill jokes)

Citizenship: "No"
Sex: "Yes"
 
What did the pirate say when he turned 80?

I'm eighty (Aye matey)

It works better when you say it out loud ahhaha
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: AlexCaledin, collinsmark and Charles Link
How many optometrists does it take to change a light bulb?

1 or 2? 1... or 2...?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jtbell, Ibix, DrClaude and 2 others
Last edited:
Sandro Romualdez said:
How many optometrists does it take to change a light bulb?

1 or 2? 1... or 2...?
Drat - I had an eye test last week. Now I'm going to have to wait eighteen months to find out if they've heard that one a million times before...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Sandro Romualdez
pWvqvkE.jpg
 
Attachments
  • pWvqvkE.jpg
    pWvqvkE.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 805
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Sandro Romualdez, mfb and jack action
I'll make a community for those who program in assembly and compile with NASM. I'll name it... Communasm.

Ok. I'll show my way out.
 
There were three sailors in a lifeboat. They had saved four cigarettes when their ship went down but all the matches were wet! Fortunately one of the sailors had a bright idea - he threw one of the cigarettes overboard, and then they were a cigarette lighter.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre, Stavros Kiri, jack action and 1 other person
With not much to do in the lifeboat except look out at an endless ocean, each sailor really was a man over bored.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre, Stavros Kiri and Ibix
256bits said:
With not much to do in the lifeboat except look out at an endless ocean, each sailor really was a man over bored.
Not necessarily. It once happened to a pirate ship, but they got lucky, they had Blackboard with them.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri and 256bits
Cashier: Would you like to donate a dollar to the poor?
Me: ...I'm the poor.

*donates a dollar to self*
 
When the doctor tells you you have an athletic body:

bc7.png


Tell me doctor. Do all patients fall in love with you?
 
Attachments
  • bc7.png
    bc7.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 928
Charles Link said:
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/physic
Also, if anyone saw the movie "The Man Who would be King" with Sean Connery, Michael Caine, and Christopher Plummer that came out around 1977, there is a line in there where Michael Caine ( P.T. Carnehan) gets aggravated with Sean Connery (Daniel Dravot) and tells him "I think you need a physic". :) ## \\ ## See also: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man_Who_Would_Be_King_(film)
Here's one I'm going to repeat from about 2-3 days ago. (See above). Perhaps @fresh_42 will find it humorous. :)