Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
256bits said:
And the patient Mr Topography said to the good Doctor Map.
"I seem to be suffering from some ups and downs"
"Yes. You need an atlas to carry your burden."
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: BillTre, 256bits and Klystron
Physics news on Phys.org
Heard that ##\pi## broke up with ##\mathcal{i}##:

"You're too ℂomplex!", complained ##\pi##.​
"Don't be irrational", replied ##\mathcal{i}##.​
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: atyy, wukunlin, Wrichik Basu and 4 others
Stavros Kiri said:
There's no problem with my humor then! ...
[For the first, ask Ibix (his is based on the movie "Taken", and the "famous" words of Liam Neeson ...) - I just gave the standard reply in the movie - if you haven't seen it I recommend it]
Ah. I've seen it. I get it now but the reference is too subtle and obscure. Also, you were yelling and as I recall he was closer to whispering.
 
IMG_2841.jpeg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, davenn, Keith_McClary and 1 other person
phinds said:
Ah. I've seen it. I get it now but the reference is too subtle and obscure. Also, you were yelling and as I recall he was closer to whispering.
It wasn't yelling. It was a manner of emphasis (+the guy was being ironic etc.). If you had seen the whole movie you would realize that these ONLY words of his were very cricial in finding and punishing the guy! ...
[I even thought though earlier about editing the capitals myself, and I will (to bold) just now, since you mentioned it. Thanks for pointing out. Cheers]
 
Stavros Kiri said:
For the first, ask Ibix (his is based on the movie "Taken", and the "famous" words of Liam Neeson ...)
I wasn't deliberately referencing Taken. I probably did echo Neeson's "I will find you, and I will kill you" speech, because I needed something fairly bombastic for the "you have my word" line to fit, but it was unintentional and incidental to the word/Word punchline.
 
Ibix said:
I wasn't deliberately referencing Taken. I probably did echo Neeson's "I will find you, and I will kill you" speech, because I needed something fairly bombastic for the "you have my word" line to fit, but it was unintentional and incidental to the word/Word punchline.
I figured that could have been the case ... but it makes it a double joke then anyway.
 
Kids finally staying at home:
"We've been 3 weeks now inside with our parents! ... They seem Nice People! ..."
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, Keith_McClary and davenn
with less air pollution recently, we can finally see the ...

see universal sign.JPG
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: nsaspook, jasonRF, DrGreg and 4 others
My wife has been taking me for daily walks...
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, BillTre, phinds and 1 other person
phinds said:
A sad day for engineers to find this out, but ...
View attachment 261053
Combine that with some WD-40 and we're good to go.
 
  • Like
  • Skeptical
Likes   Reactions: Filip Larsen, Keith_McClary, Stavros Kiri and 1 other person
phinds said:
No, WD-40 is also not a good substitute for toilette paper.
It's the combination of the WD-40 with the Duct Tape. Together they can do anything.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and Stavros Kiri
collinsmark said:
It's the combination of the WD-40 with the Duct Tape. Together they can do anything.
Do not argue. He only used the wrong side of the duct tape.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Filip Larsen, BillTre, jack action and 1 other person