Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
nsaspook said:
After about 4 minutes in the examination room, the doctor told her she was pregnant.“Does she still have the hiccups?”
Hah! I actually did this!

Early in our marriage, my wife got the hiccups at a Turkey Day dinner with my family.

I stood up without warning and told the whole family my lovely new wife and I have some wonderful news I want to share with the family..."

It worked.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, jack action and nsaspook
Physics news on Phys.org
A nice, calm, and respectable lady went into the pharmacy, walked up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes, and said, “I would like to buy some cyanide.”
The pharmacist asked, “Why in the world do you need cyanide?”
The lady replied, “I need it to poison my husband.”
The pharmacist’s eyes got big and he exclaimed, “Lord have mercy! I can’t give you cyanide to kill your husband. Absolutely not! You CANNOT have any cyanide!”
The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist’s wife.
The pharmacist looked at the picture and said, “You didn’t tell me you had a prescription.”
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, jack action, hmmm27 and 3 others
driver.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: strangerep, davenn and WWGD

Every time I take up a sport, or exercise I meet new people ...
usually they're paramedics...
but they're new people.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: strangerep, BillTre, hmmm27 and 4 others
DaveC426913 said:
Hah! I actually did this!

Early in our marriage, my wife got the hiccups at a Turkey Day dinner with my family.

I stood up without warning and told the whole family my lovely new wife and I have some wonderful news I want to share with the family..."

It worked.
Mine was a bit different. This guy told me he was constipated. A bit later, I tell him " I think I saw someone stealing your car". He said " I don't have a car". I just replied " Then you better hurry!".
 
I want to die in my sleep, like Grandpa.

Not screaming, like everyone else in his car...
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, davenn, WWGD and 5 others
gmax137 said:
I want to die in my sleep, like Grandpa.

Not screaming, like everyone else in his car...
Never gets old. :oldbiggrin:
 
gmax137 said:
I want to die in my sleep, like Grandpa.

Not screaming, like everyone else in his car...
"Clear!" was the last word of the passenger.
 
Meetings should last as long as it takes to drink a cup of coffee:
main-qimg-d397718504c9080e75431d648fdd66a0.jpeg