Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,332 replies · 3M views
dt000729.gif
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, nuuskur, strangerep and 4 others
Physics news on Phys.org
Why did the motorcycle fall over?

Because it was too tired.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur, Keith_McClary, Ibix and 3 others
Hemant said:
If you are born single it's not your mistake but if you die single it's your mistake.
On the other hand dying in large groups isn't all that great either...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, dextercioby, Wrichik Basu and 2 others
DaveC426913 said:
It took me a couple of moments to realize what the punchline was.
Yeah, I missed it for a beat or two myself.
 
DaveC426913 said:
It took me a couple of moments to realize what the punchline was.
#MeToo. :oldsmile:

(Uh-oh, now I'll get in trouble for hijacking that hashtag.)
 
phinds said:
Aaaah, that cracked me up :D

ontopic:
Every nut is a coconut.

It is known that a mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems. Equivalently, a comathematician is one for turning cotheorems into ffee.
 
I thought the dryer made my clothes shrink. Turns out it was the refrigerator.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: OCR, strangerep, BillTre and 4 others
He: Do you like Kipling?

She: I don't know. I've never Kippled...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, BillTre and Ibix
Ibix said:
I have. It's ruddy 'ard.
But exceedingly good.

(Apologies to readers outside the UK who probably have no idea what that joke is.)
 
DaveC426913 said:
I don't get it. :sorry:
Really? It's an obvious homophobic slur. Apparently Nusskur felt the need to practice his intolerance.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur and davenn
Some wine guy reviews Everclear!
Kinda funny in a stupid way:

 
Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 1.18.53 PM.png


Reminiscent of some politicians?
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, davenn and Keith_McClary
phinds said:
Really? It's an obvious homophobic slur. Apparently Nusskur felt the need to practice his intolerance.
OK. That's super-duper oblique.

But I guess Jack, Berkeman and BillTre are more in-tune than I am.
 
I didn't view it as homophobic (although I guess I can see that angle now), and being a motorcyclist, I did find it funny.
 
berkeman said:
I didn't view it as homophobic (although I guess I can see that angle now), and being a motorcyclist, I did find it funny.
Ah OK, I see it now.
It's an asking a groaning football player* if he got hit in the vagina kind of thing.

*male
 
DaveC426913 said:
OK. That's super-duper oblique.

But I guess Jack, Berkeman and BillTre are more in-tune than I am.
I took it along the lines of a joke I like very much in presence of a macho man that shows me his bike (or anything else):

Biker: "Do you like my new bike?"

Me: "Very much. Do they make it for men too?"

The expression of the biker's face is always memorable! (I have the chance of being very big and tall, thus I never need to run away.)