Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,331 replies · 3M views
This one has set up a gift shop at the exit.
 
Attachments
  • mickey1.jpeg
    mickey1.jpeg
    30.7 KB · Views: 148
Physics news on Phys.org
She said she missed me

Normally, that would make me happy, but ...

She was busy reloading.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, jack action, nuuskur and 3 others
This is my wife exactly but you have to add continual Facebook Messenger sounds from likes - either a loud fireworks sound or do, Do, DO, POP!

WifePhoneAddiction.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, Orodruin and Wrichik Basu
phinds said:
Did you know that it is not recommendable to yawn around your coffee machine? They can feel it! As soon as they recognize they start to demand to fill up all possible stuff, take extra long to get hot, and request descaling.
 
jbriggs444 said:
Topologically, it is a donut. Break off the handle and see if that helps.
Though it's harder to dunk your cup in coffee ;).
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Ibix and jbriggs444
WWGD said:
Though it's harder to dunk your cup in coffee ;).
Maybe you should drink from a Klein bottle...
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: WWGD and malawi_glenn
A horse walks into a bar.

The bartender says to it: "Hey, haven't you been in here every day this week? Are you some kind of a lush or something?"

The horse replies "I don't think I am," and immediately disappears in a puff of smoke.

You see, a famous philosopher once explained that his own existence was real by saying "I think, therefore I am." Since the horse denied that statement, it ceased to exist.

I'd have explained that earlier, but that would be putting Descartes before the horse.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: 256bits, Wrichik Basu, BillTre and 4 others
JeffJo said:
I'd have explained that earlier, but that would be putting Descartes before the horse

Ibix said:
We really need that groan emoji...
We really, really, really do.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark and strangerep
Ibix said:
We really need that groan emoji...
Bystander said:
We really, really, really do.
How about this one? 🪴

It's a potted plant, so it's grown.
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: malawi_glenn
Groan emoji was here when it was younger. It's not here anymore now it's all groan up and so left.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix and malawi_glenn
WWGD said:
My bad. I didnt see the part with the icing ;)
But my wife insists buying those coffee "mugs" with no handles. I don't get it, she never drinks coffee and they can not be smoothly transitioned into dounoughts. Garbage
 
malawi_glenn said:
But my wife insists buying those coffee "mugs" with no handles. I don't get it, she never drinks coffee and they can not be smoothly transitioned into dounoughts. Garbage
All you need is a 9 mm drill.
 
Orodruin said:
All you need is a 9 mm drill.
I have some drills.
Could be tomorrows DIY project.

I was thinking about this as my revenge
1659994608544.png

I don't like colmans mustard, but my wife does not like any kind of mustard. Not even dijon.
 
malawi_glenn said:
But my wife insists buying those coffee "mugs" with no handles. I don't get it, she never drinks coffee and they can not be smoothly transitioned into dounoughts. Garbage
dough not buy them then.
 
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: malawi_glenn
fresh_42 said:
ohc-evzi8pv4hxyax8lyktp-_nc_ht-scontent-muc2-1-jpg.jpg

That doesn't work in my country.

But Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch does.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, malawi_glenn and fresh_42